- The sectional building has two laboratories cum lecture halls, which are fully utilised for conducting practicals of various core and elective courses of the discipline, so also for lectures of other courses.
- The remaining five rooms are utilized for seating arrangements of teaching staff of the Economics and statistics sections, Agriculture Assistants and the students' co-operative store.’
- The different charts were prepared in respect of different core as well as elective courses and used at the time of teaching as a teaching aid.
- This section has two overhead projectors, which are also used as teaching aid while conducting practical classes of Agricultural Economics and statistics.
- The facilities like Computer, Printer, LCD, Laptop and Aquagard were created in the section which were used by the faculty members for effective teaching, extension work and completion of research projects and updating of research data.