Animal Husbandry & Dairy Science Research
1. Dr. D.K. Kamble (Professor)
- aperiam non recusandae reprehenderit nesciunt
- Studies on development fig burfi
- Process development of pomogranate Shrikhand
- Process development of piper betel leaves added ice cream
- Process development of jack fruit added ice cream
- Technologies for development of retort basundi
- Studied market quality of Narsobawadi Basundi
Dr. D.D. Patange (Assistant Prof)
- Low fat spread using ghee
- Ready-to-Reconstitute Basundi Mix
- Ready-to-Reconstitute Rasmalai Mix
- Ready-to-Reconstitute Kheer Mix
- Piper beetelleaves added flavoured milk
- Gulkand yoghure
- Protein enriched shrikhandwadi
- Spiced protein eriched qwuarg cheese
- Effect of Vacuum packaging on shelf life of fig burfi.
- Market quality of lassi sold on Kolhapur City.
- Effect of type of ghee (Cow and Buffalo) on qulaity of Low fat spread.
- Quality of milk sold on Dudh Kattas in Kolhapur city
Working on :
- Antioxidant and Phenolics Properties of milk added with Piper bettel leaves extract.
- Process development of rose petal extact added flavoure milk
- Studies on improvement in quality of low fat quarg cheese using fat replacer
- Studies on standardization and storage stability of piper betel leaves added low fat spread
- Studies on standardization and storage stability of strawbery added low fat spread